Oktoberfest Vancouver 2016
• This year the Vancouver Alpen Club is again pleased to host the biggest Vancouver Oktoberfest celebration Oktoberfest is an annual festival since the early 19th Century in Munich, Germany. It is held during late September to early
• The Vancouver Alpen Club is Vancouver’s most popular venue for celebrating the event, 30+ years running!
• Patrons come to us (often in their own Dirndls and Lederhosen) to enjoy the authentic German atmosphere, beer, pretzels, German food, Live Music & DJ and Oktoberfest traditions.
• The German dance group “Alpen Plattlers” will perform. The Band “The Continentals” will take care of original Oktoberfest party music. German beer and food will be available.
• The regular ticket $35 incl. tax includes the admission to our Oktoberfest.
• The $75 VIP Ticket incl. tax includes the cover charge and entrance to our special VIP area. You will have a server that you can order refreshing drinks with all night long. Additionally, a delicious German buffet will be provided for you.
• Let’s celebrate together- Prost!
4875 Victoria Drive, Vancouver, BC, Canada